NEW ****Numerical Ability**** NEW




Statement and Conclusion on Reasoning

Directions to Solve
In each question below is given a statement followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true, then consider the two conclusions together and decide which of them logically follows beyond a reasonable doubt from the information given in the statement.
Give answer:
  • (A) If only conclusion I follows
  • (B) If only conclusion II follows
  • (C) If either I or II follows
  • (D) If neither I nor II follows and
  • (E) If both I and II follow.
1. 
Statements: In a one day cricket match, the total runs made by a team were 200. Out of these 160 runs were made by spinners.
Conclusions:
  1. 80% of the team consists of spinners.
  2. The opening batsmen were spinners

A.
Only conclusion I follows
B.
Only conclusion II follows
C.
Either I or II follows
D.
Neither I nor II follows
E.
Both I and II follow

 
 


0 comments to "Statement and Conclusion on Reasoning"

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

online materials. Powered by Blogger.

This Blog to Your Language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Total Pageviews

Calender

Followers